The USSD Code for Access (Diamond) Bank is *426#; though most people know this code as Diamond Bank Transfer Code or Access Bank transfer code since Diamondbank became Access bank. The reason many people know it as transfer code for Access/Diamond bank is because they mainly use it to transfer money.
Before anyone can successfully use this code, they must first ensure that they are Access/Diamond Bank account holders, and have their phone number registered with Access/Diamond Bank. Follow the instructions to successfully carry out all your financial transactions from the comfort of your home. Please note that the information below is applicable only to those with an account Access/Diamond Bank.
How to Register for Access/Diamond Bank USSD Code
To successfully register for Access/Diamond Bank USSD Code, you are required to follow simple steps below:
- Firstly, dial *426# on the phone number registered with your access/diamond bank account.
- From the on-screen command, input the last 6 digits of your access/diamond Debit Card Number.
- Enter your account number.
- Finally, create your 4-digit transfer PIN and start using the service for free.
Advantages of Access/Diamond Transfer Code
Below are some of the benefits of using the Access/Diamond mobile banking code:
- It’s Available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- It’s quick, simple and easy to use.
- You don’t need an internet connection to use this service.
- You don’t need to visit any bank branch as you can carry out transaction from the comfort of your home.
- It saves you time and the stress of queuing up in the banking halls.
- USSD application allows roaming. This means the USSD application can still work while a user is away from the home network.
Features of Access/Diamond Transfer code
1). Firstly, the mobile number to be used for the transactions MUST be the number registered with the bank.
2). If you have more than one (1) DIAMOND account, it will allow you to select which account to transact with.
3). The maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (combination of Intrabank and Interbank) and maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000.
4. You can carry out the service with either your 9Mobile, Airtel, GLO or MTN SIM.
5. After carrying out a transaction, the money is directly deducted from your DIAMOND account.
7. Account balance inquiry.
8. You can buy airtime. Top up (Self-airtime recharge and Third-Party Recharge) for both MTN, Airtel, GLO and 9Mobile users.
9. Request Debit card.
10. Funds transfer (outside and within Diamond Bank).
11. PIN change.
How to Register for FCMB Internet (Online) Banking.
How To Borrow MTN Data Bundle with MTN XtraByte Service.
Best Auto Insurance Companies.
HDMp4movies 2020: Download Free Hollywood & Hindi Dubbed Movies.
List Of Diamond Short Codes (*426#)
Just as we mentioned above, all registered customers can use this service with any of the networks (MTN, Airtel, GLO and 9Mobile). Please this service is usually for individual accounts, as opposed to corporate, Joint, and multiple signatory accounts.
With the Access/Diamond transfer code, you location literally doesn’t mean a thing. The Access/Diamond transfer code can be used to carry out transactions both within and outside Nigeria. The codes below can be used on any phone whether smartphones or dull phones (lol… Just kidding). But, seriously you can use the code on any mobile phone.
1. To Transfer Funds (Within & Outside DB) – Dial *426*Amount*Account Number#
2. To Check Account Balance – Dial *426*00#
3. To Purchase Airtime (self) – Dial *426*Amount# (It must be on the number linked with your account).
4. To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family) – Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number#
5. To Change PIN – Dial *426*0#
6. To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M – Dial *426*463#
NOTE: All the transactions listed below must be done on the phone number linked with your Access/Diamond Bank account.
How To Transfer Funds From Diamond Bank To Other Banks
Transferring money has never been this easy with the access/diamond bank transfer code. Simply dial *426*Amount*Account Number# to transfer money from your access/diamond bank account to a different bank account.
You will be required to Enter your pin to authorize the transaction. If you don’t know how to create your PIN, then you can find how to do that below this page.
NOTE: The “Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code” and the “Diamond Bank Y’ello Account” are different. Though, both of them can be used to carry out money transfers from your access/diamond bank account to other banks.
Hope this article was able to help you carry out all your financial transactions. If you have any question as regards to this topic, don’t hesitate to share it via the comment section.