FCMB Internet Banking which is also known as FCMB Online Banking is currently the fastest way to carry out all your financial transactions online.
With it, you can carry out many financial transactions such as sending money, buy airtime, paying your bills, and lots more.
FCMB (First City Monument Bank) has provided this service in order to make banking a lot easier for their customers. The service allows FCMB customers to manage their own finances by themselves. With the FCMB Online banking, you can manage your finances at any time and from anywhere in the world.
FCMB Internet (Online) Banking
The FCMB Internet Banking is of two types. And you can operate it either as an individual or business customers. The service allows you to have constant (24/7) access to your FCMB account. Please note that the Online banking uses an internet connection, unlike the FCMB USSD code which serves a similar purpose but does not require an internet connection.
Our major purpose is to show you how you can create and register for an FCMB internet (Online) banking. We have really simplified the process and have made it possible for even novice to be able to register an FCMB online banking without stress. Below is how you can create FCMB Internet (Online) Banking without stress and be able to carry out all your financial transactions from the comfort of your home.
How To Register For FCMB Internet (Online) Banking
To successfully carry out the FCMB Online Banking Registration, ensure that you follow our guide to avoiding making mistakes. Below are the simple steps to register for FCMBonline AKA FCMBonline account opening:
Video Credit To MyFCMB.
1. Navigate to Fcmb.com/Registration.
2. Fill In Your Account Details.
3. Type In Your Account Name.
4. Mobile Number (The Number Registered With The Bank).
5. Email Address (The Email Registered With The Bank).
6. Choose a New Login Name (Your Desired Name for Logging Into FCMBOnline).
7. Choose an ATM Card preference (Click No if you don’t one, Yes if you have).
8. If yes, simply enter your card PAN (16 or 19 digits number), if no, continue.
9. Click “SUBMIT” to finally register your form.
NOTE: You Can start carrying out all your financial transactions by simply visiting this Page, or by simply downloading the FCMB Mobile App.
Advantages Of FCMB Online
FCMB happens to be among the best banks in Nigeria, below are characteristics and advantages of using their internet (Online) banking.
- Transfer Money (Both To FCMB & Other Banks).
- Recharge Phone With Airtime (Yours Or Others).
- Pay bills such as DSTV, PHCN, GOTV, BB, IPNX, SWIFT subscription etc.
- Multiple Transfers at a once.
- Salary Loan Top-up.
- Find the nearest ATM to you.
- Carry Out Cardless Transfer.
- Forex Transfers.
- Set Standing Instruction for periodic payments.
- Check and download your statements of account in PDF, MS Word or Excel.
- Instant Airtime Top Up.
- Block your ATM debit card.
- Request for bank drafts/Cheque book/ATM debit card.
- Fund Your Credit Card.
- Consolidated view of ALL your FCMB accounts.
- Also, Consolidated view of your credit card account.
- You can Pay Wakanow Airfare.
- Request Mobile Token/Reset Hardware Token
- Investment On Fixed Deposit.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) & Answer
Should in case you still have other question related to the topic of discussion above, then go ahead to see if they are listed and answered below. But, if none of your question is featured on this section below, then ensure that you use the conmment section to send your question or suggestion. Below are some of the questions people also ask:
How Can I Check BVN Fcmb On My Phone?
If you want to check your FCMB BVN number on your phone, simply dial *565*0#. The code works for all network Glo, MTN, Airtel, or 9Mobile (Formerly Etisalat). The code also works for all banks in Nigeria, whether FCMB, FirstBank, Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic IBTC, UBA, Polaris Bank, Union Bank, Access Bank, etc. It’s only on GTBank that it doesn’t work on.
What is Fcmb USSD Code?
FCMB USSD Code is a quick code used in carrying out various financial transactions. The FCMB USSD code is *329# and you can use it to carry out different transactions like transfering money from your FCMB account to any other account.
You can also use it to Check your FCMB account Balance (*329*00#), Buy recharge card for yourself from your FCMB (*329*Amount Of Airtime#) or airtime for someone else (*329*Amount*Mobile number#). The most interesting part of the FCMB USSD Code is that you can use it to send money to any bank in Nigeria by dialing *329*Amount*Account number#.
NOTE: You can dial *329*0# to reset FCMB USSD Code PIN or reset/create transaction code.
How Do I Check My Fcmb Statement Of Accounts?
If you want to request for your FCMB account statement, you can do that by dialing *329# on the line linked with your FCMB bank. After dialing *329#, select “Statement” which is the option 7, then select either the ‘Full Statement‘ or the ‘FCMB Mini Statement‘.
How Do I Contact Fcmb Customer Care?
For enquiry, complaint, or suggestion use the following FCMB customer care info to send your message across.
- Email Address: Customerservice@fcmb.com.
- FCMB Self-service Telephone Number: 0700 329 0000 or 01-279 8800 and then follow the voice commands.
We just hope this piece of information was able to address the purpose of why you visited our website. If you have any question as pertain to this topic we just treated “How to Register for FCMB Internet (Online) Banking“, don’t hesitate to send it across to us via comment section.