There are many reasons why you may want to check your Glo data balance. While you may just want to check your data balance to avoid being cut up in the middle of a job, others may just want to know how much data bundle they’ve been able to consume at every point in time.
But whatever your reasons may be, we will show you how you can check your data bundle balance.
- Check Your Bundle Using Glo Data Balance Code:
- 1. How To Check Your Glo Data Balance on Glo Network Via SMS
- 2. How To Check Your Glo Bundle Balance on Glo Network Via USSD code:
- 3. How To Check Your Data Balance on Glo Network Via Quick USSD code
- 4. How To Check Your Glo Data Bunde on Glo Network Via Website
Check Your Bundle Using Glo Data Balance Code:
For those of you who have been asking “What is the Glo data balance code for checking your remaining data balance?“, ‘How do I check my remaining Glo MB?‘, below are 4 simple ways to check your remaining MB.
1. How To Check Your Glo Data Balance on Glo Network Via SMS
Simply check your data balance on Glo by sending “INFO” to 127. After you must have sent the message, you will receive an SMS which contains both details of your remaining data balance and the expiry date.
2. How To Check Your Glo Bundle Balance on Glo Network Via USSD code:
- Just dial *777#
- Enter “1” ‘Buy Data’ and send.
- Type in “4” ‘Manage Data Plan’ and send.
- Select “4” ‘Check Data Balance’ and finally send.
After following the steps, your glo data balance and other details concerning your glo data bundle balance will immediately pop-up. You will also receive an SMS that contains you glo data details.
3. How To Check Your Data Balance on Glo Network Via Quick USSD code
You can also decide to use this method if you don’t want to pass through the stress of using other methods listed above. Dial *127*0# and your glo data balance with other information like the expiry date and others will pop-up. You will also receive an SMS containing the same information.
4. How To Check Your Glo Data Bunde on Glo Network Via Website
This method requires that you check your glo bundle balance online by simply visiting hsi.glo.com, then navigating to the check balance page.
The above steps are the easiest method that you use to check your bundle balance on glo. But should in case you don’t want to use the above methods, then call Glo customer care number 200 or 121 from your Glo line and check your data bundle by simply following the prompt instructions.