Are you finding it difficult editing your Tiktok video caption after posting it? Don’t worry you will see how simple it is to do that with our guide below. Tiktok is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. They allow users to effortlessly share short videos.
Our main of creating this post is to show you how you can edit your video caption on Tiktok after publishing it. Additionally, we will also show you how to upload a video on Tiktok. Without any further waste of time, let’s get started…
How Do I Upload a Video On TikTok?
Before we show you how to edit a video after publishing it on Tiktok, let’s first of all show you how to upload a video on Tiktok. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Tiktok and click on the + icon on the homepage.
- You can either record a live video or click on the upload button if you have a video you’ve already made.
- Once you are done either recording or uploading your video, go ahead and publish it.
How Do I Edit My TikTok Video Caption After Posting it?
- Find the video you wish to edit.
- Under the video, you will see the three horizontal dots.
- Click on “Save Video”.
- Wait until the video is saved to your phone.
You will have to re-post the exact same video using your new caption:
- Click on the + symbol which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Upload button situated on the right-hand side
- You will see a list of your videos and pictures. Click on the exact video you just saved from your TikTok.
- Click on Next located in the lower left-hand corner.
- Also, click on the Next in the upper right-hand corner. You can add stickers, text, and also change effects on this page.
- Click on Next again located at the bottom right-hand of the screen.
- Go ahead and update your caption and also change your audience preferences.
- Click on the Post.
You will see your recent updated video on your timeline.
Lastly… You will have to delete the original Tiktok video you first uploaded. If you wish to delete the first video and any other video from Tiktok, below is how to delete your Tiktok video:
- Go to your Tiktok homepage and click on the Me icon at the bottom right.
- You will see a list of all your videos, click on the video you wish to remove.
- Click on the 3 vertical line option located on the right side of your video
- Scroll to the right until you see Delete, then click on it (Delete).
- Confirm your command.
Please note that one of the disadvantages of this method is that you will lose both your likes and comments from the first video.
Thanks for taking your time to go through our topic “How To Edit A Video Caption Even After Publishing it On TikTok”. Use the comment section if you have any suggestions or questions as regards this topic.