Wondering how you can share your Glo data with your friends, family and loved ones? Our post covers how to share Glo data on with all networks in Nigeria.
So, if your main of arriving on this page is to gain knowledge of how to transfer Glo data bundles using USSDcode, then you are in the right place.
The good news is that you can share your data bundle with anyone you wish to. Please don’t mistake this feature for Glo data gifting where you buy data from your account for someone else. The Glo Data Share is a new feature that allows you to share any amount of your data bundle with anyone you wish to.
In fact, sharing your Glo data bundle is as simple as checking your Glo airtime balance. With just a simple USSD code, you will be able to quickly share your Glo data in megabytes or gigabytes.
Don’t forget that “Sharing is Caring”. So, without any hesitation, below is how to share data on Glo in Nigeria using the Glo transfer code.
- Glo To Glo: How To Share Your Data on Glo.
- Sharing Your Glo Data By Adding Phone Number To List:
- To Remove Family or Friend Number:
- To View The List Of People Sharing Your Glo Data:
- Alternative Method Of Sharing Your Data.
- How To Share Your Glo Data With Other Network.
- How To Monitor Your Glo Data
There are two ways you can actually share your Glo data bundles, so it’s up to you to decide which method you prefer.
Sharing Your Glo Data By Adding Phone Number To List:
This method requires that you first; Add family or friends’ phone numbers (those you wish to share your data to) to the list. Below is how you can add or remove a number (which must be a Glo number) from your data sharing list.
To add Family or Friend Number:
- Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127 or Dial *127*01*friend’s number# E.g. Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127 or Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX#.
To Remove Family or Friend Number:
- Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127 OR Dial *127*02*friend’s number#. E.g. Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127 OR Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX#.
To View The List Of People Sharing Your Glo Data:
- Send “List” to 127 OR Dial *127*00#
Alternative Method Of Sharing Your Data.
- Simply Dial *777#
- Enter 1 if 3G or 2 if 4G.
- Type 3 & Send (Share data).
- Enter 1 to share.
- Enter recipients number.
Sorry for the inconveniences, but Globacom has not been able to incorporate this feature yet. But if you want to buy data for someone using a different network, then you can do that directly from your bank account.
How To Monitor Your Glo Data
If you want to stay updated with how much data you’ve been consuming then navigate to hsi.glo.com using the Glo SIM that you’re using to share data as well as browse the internet. You can also stay updated by simply dialling *127*0# or send the word “info” to ‘127.’
Have you seen how easy it is to share your data bundle with your family and friends? We are glad to share such knowledge with you. We also urge you to click on the notification button to always get our latest post. So, relish the unlimited and exciting Glo offers.