There is a notion that say 1 out of every 5 Canadians are immigrants. This is true considering the fact that Canada is both a diverse and migrant-friendly country. This explains why Canada has lots of jobs for immigrants.
So if you are in search of the best places to work in Canada as an immigrant, we have a list of twenty-five (25) places where you can work as an immigrant in Canada.
Reason To Work And Live In Canada
According to the recent listing by the World Economic Forum, Canada proudly came 2nd in the global ranking. The rankings factors were based on the following:
- Labour Market: Just like other great nations, Canada has a moderate labour market. You find most jobs in Canada in the manufacturing and administration sector. Although the financial development in Canada is generally focused on 4 noteworthy cities – Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, and Vancouver.
- Security: If you’re in search of a place to live, then security should be put into consideration. Canada is one of the safest countries in the world, and this explains why 20.6% of Canada’s population comprises immigrants.
- Political stability: As a member of both the Organization for Economic Cooperation and the G-7, Canada standout as one of the countries with the most stable economy on earth. Canada practices parliamentary democracy when it comes to politics; while its economy is strongly connected to that of the United States. Canada’s economy is the eleventh biggest economy on earth.
- Educational System: Canada is considered a global leader in education, according to a recent study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. The report portrayed Canada’s education system as “Novel” since students from foreign countries perform very well regardless of background. Canada sites on the fifth (5th) position in Science, Reading, and Mathematics internationally. Additionally, Canada flaunts the best private and public colleges. Undergraduates in Canada also have access to grants, gifts, and other financing openings notwithstanding whether they’re part-time or full-time.
- Affordable Housing: Sincerely, you will find expensive cities in Canada. For instance, housing costs in Toronto or Vancouver are costly when compared with other cities in Canada. Nevertheless, Insights from “Numbeo” considering the average cost for basic items among the United States and Canada show that Canada is less expensive.
- Healthcare Sector: Canada’s Social insurance is publicly funded and administered through a framework called Medicare. The Canada Health Act of 1984 aids its implementation. Permanent residents and citizens of Canada can apply for general medical coverage. Inclusion means you don’t pay for social insurance benefits in emergency clinics and public healthcare services. All Provinces and Territories in Canada give free emergency medical services notwithstanding if you do not have a government health card. The healthcare services in Canada are believed to be better than that of the United States and that’s the reason most people migrate to Canada.
The unemployment rate in Canada dropped by 6.5 percent in June due to the 350,000 new employment created in Canada. This is one of the reasons lots of people from different parts of the world searching for opportunities in Canada.
NOTE: It is very vital to either be proficient in French language or English language if you seek desire to get employed in Canada.
Top 25 Places To Work In Canada As An Immigrant
Below is a list of places to work in Canada. You can easily find employees of your dreams on the list.
- Bank Of Montreal
- General Motors
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Telus Communications
- The Hospital For Sick Children
- WestJet Airlines
- Shaw Communications
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Enterprise Holdings
- National Defence
- Husky Energy
- H&R Block
- Td Canada Trust
- Sun Life Financial
- Air Canada
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)