Our major aim of coming up with this article is to enlighten students who participated in the May/June 2019/2020 WAEC examination on how to check their results.
We are almost at the end of the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC), which many high school students must participate and pass in order to certify them as qualified high school leavers.
WAEC has been around since 1980 and one of the major challenges of some of its candidates is checking their results. This and many other challenges that arise during checking WAEC result is the main reason why we have decided to come with this article. If you are one of the WAEC candidates, all you have to do is to follow the laid down step to find out how to successfully check your result.
How to Check Waec Result (WAEC Result Checker)
There are two different ways you can check your waec result, and they consist of through message & online. You can either choose to receive your result through a Text message or you can check your result online where you can print it out as well. Before we show you how to check your waec result using the WAEC result checker, below are WAEC result checker’s pages in some West Africa countries.
- WAEC Gambia Result
- WAEC Ghana Results
- WAEC Liberia Result
- WAEC Sierra leone Result
- WAEC Nigeria Results
How to Check Your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
This is the newest method of checking your WAEC result and it was introduced by West Africa Examination Council. This method allows you to see and receive your waec result via SMS. So, to check your 2019 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2019 result using your mobile phone, you will be required to buy WAEC Direct Scratch card. After that, follow the steps below to receive your result via Text message.
- SMS “WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327. For instance, you have (78965432) as your WAEC Examination number for WAEC GCE in 2010, what you have to do is SMS WAEC*78965432*123890*2009 to 32327. Note you will be charged N30 per SMS from your service providers (MTN, Airtel, & Glo).
How to Check WAEC 2019 Result Online
This is the method many of the students and secondary school leavers are acquainted with. The process is very easy and you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home.
- First of all purchase your WAEC scratch card from the Post Office, Bank, WAEC office nearest to you or Authorized Dealers.
- Visit the WAEC result checking official portal, you can click here => waecdirect.org.
- You will see a space that requires you to enter your center number and seat number.
- Choose the year you sat for the examination.
- Choose your exam type, for instance, Nov/Dec.
- The final thing to do is to enter your serial number and scratch card pin in the provided space and click the ‘Submit’ button to view your result.
We hope you were able to check your Waec Result with the simple steps that have been provided above. Should in case you have any question concerning this topic, feel free to ask using the comment section provided below.